- an interest in and experience with administrative and environmental law or another relevant area;
- a demonstrable passion for enforcing and strengthening environmental laws, as well as an interest in sustainable agriculture and / or food law;
- excellent legal research and writing skills;
- self-motivation and willingness to do administrative tasks;
- an ability to work closely with others in small, team-oriented office environment; and
- timely admission to the California, Oregon, or Washington bar.
The fellowship deadline is December 31, 2012.