As the Staff Attorney you will report directly to the Associate General Counsel. You will provide legal counsel and risk management advice to all parts of the Company on a wide variety of legal topics. Topics will range from complex domestic and international commercial transactions to regulatory matters and litigation management. You will work with internal clients to seek creative solutions that help us achieve business goals, while protecting the company throughout the process.
If you are a team player, have a strong work ethic, sense of humor, and a humble approach to life, this may be the opportunity you have been seeking.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package which includes; salary, benefits, bonus program, and profit sharing.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities :
- General business contract negotiations, drafting and administration
- Litigation management and support
- General property issues and real estate transactions
- Employment and related regulatory matters
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 year college or university
- Law Degree from an ABA accredited law school
- Excellent undergraduate and law school academic results
- 3-4 years experience as an associate in a medium-large sized law firm or corporate legal department
- Significant experience in contract negotiation and drafting
- Admitted to at least one state bar- Colorado desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Strong research skills/proficiency in WESTLAW NEXT
- Travel is expected around 10%
- Relocation is not available for this position
- Admitted to Colorado State Bar
- Strong litigation experience
- Significant contract negotiation experience
- Real estate transaction experience
Percent of Travel Required?
Some (up to 25%)