The work involves analysis of 21 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Parts 131 to 169 relating to food ingredient requirements and assisting database entry of legal requirements.
* Starting: Week of September 8th, 2014
* Hours: 40 hours per week
* Pay rate: $35/hour (No OT)
* Location: Bethesda, MD (Bethesda metro - red line)
* Expected duration: Approximately 1 Month
* Requirements: Candidate must be available to work for one month with no significant scheduling conflicts; Must be a licensed attorney with active/good standing status in at least one state. Knowledge of FDA food regulation is a plus.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in being considered for this project, please send a copy of your resume in PDF format to JLEE@3ecompany.com and place "FDA Consultant" in the subject line.