Application Deadline: 10/27/2014
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICEShttp://www.hhs.gov/
Job Type: ATTORNEY
Schedule Type: Full Time
- You must possess a Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from an accredited ABA law school.
- You must have been admitted to a bar in one of the highest courts of a State, U. S.Commonwealth, U.S. territories, or the District of Columbia and be in good standing.
- Possess substantial familiarity with federal employment and labor law litigation.
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates with 5 or more years of experience in federal litigation; outstanding client counseling skills;
- superior legal writing and research ability with a demonstrated commitment to professionalism, ethics, civility and public service.
- Cover letter
- Resume (must include education, including name of undergraduate and law school, degree received and date graduated;date admitted to bar and jurisdiction; a general description of all past employment relevant to the practice of law, including dates of employment.)
- References (at least three professional)