|Hormel Foods Corporation, a Minnesota based Fortune 500 Company, has an opportunity for a corporate attorney to join its legal staff at the Corporate Office in Austin, MN.|
Hormel Foods is a $8.8 Billion Fortune 500 corporation established in 1891; a multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer-branded food products exporting over 1600 products to more than 50 countries. We are built on traditions of brand strength, quality, innovation, and value, while taking advantage of new trends in technology. Visit www.hormelfoods.com for more about the Company.
As a corporate attorney with Hormel Foods you will accept challenging responsibilities in several areas of corporate law. Some of these areas may include: intellectual property, food law and labeling, counseling and litigation.
• Preferred candidates will possess a J.D. degree with strong academic credentials.
• Minimum of 5 years of legal experience in trademark and/or food law and labeling practice in a private law firm or corporate legal department.
• Admission to the Minnesota bar or the ability to complete the next Minnesota bar required.
• Proven leadership potential and excellent communication skills.
• Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident or have the authorization to work in the United States.
Hormel Foods Corporate Office in Austin, MN. Austin is a progressive Southeastern Minnesota community of 25,000 within commuting distance of Rochester and 90 miles south of Minneapolis. The Austin community is recognized for its educational system, medical center, fine arts and outdoor activities.
Hormel Foods offers an excellent benefits package to include: competitive base salary plus bonus, annual merit increase performance reviews, medical, dental, vision, non-contributory pension, profit sharing, 401(k), stock purchase plan, relocation assistance, and paid vacation.
Limited overnight travel may be necessary.
Please apply on-line at: www.hormelfoods.com/careers.
Hormel Foods Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.