This is an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level!
You will assist and work closely with our legal team in our Sacramento headquarters.
What you need for this position:
- 4+ years of legal expertise in water law, bankruptcy (creditor's side) or education
- Exceptional writing and oral presentation skills, with strong academic background
- Able to practice law in the State of California
- Exceptional oral argument and oral presentation skills for public hearings and meetings
- Ability to work effectively with people under pressure, to exercise sound judgment, and to establish and maintain professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and bring new projects to timely completion
- Bring a book of business