As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world's leading companies with more than 24,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative and inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
Through our world-class science, global reach and commitment to working with our customers, we help to increase crop productivity, protect the environment and improve health and quality of life.
There’s never been a more important time to join Syngenta.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Research Triangle Park) – Durham, NC - #2371
Role Purpose –
1) To drive the regulatory work-stream for biotechnology products by significant engagement in regulatory sub-teams including role of sub-team lead as appropriate
2) To support the regulatory team in designated areas of expertise (e.g. project planning and tools, document and record management, review of protocols and reports)
3) Serve as a subject matter specialist in an area of expertise
• Serve as a source of expertise and support in a particular subject area
• Active engagement in subteam meetings representing subject areas as appropriate
• Manage own workslate
• Participate in the development of new process
• Provide input on design and reporting of studies for use in regulatory dossiers
• Commitment to developing an indepth knowledge of biotech regulatory requirements
• Provide technical support to Syngenta regulatory colleagues in other world areas seeking similar approvals
• Manage and provide advise on tools and process used within RA
• Active engagement in development opportunities